The health of our families, our employees and, above all, our guests is a top priority.
We are still firmly convinced that we as a society will soon take this challenge with care,
master courage & common sense.
That's why we all stick together.
Here you will find the answers to all the important questions about coronavirus in South Tyrol.
We give security
According to the Italian Consumer Code, there is basically no right of withdrawal.
However, due to the current situation, we are granting new special cancellation conditions.
So that you can look forward to your holiday more relaxed, we have changed the cancellation conditions in your favor as follows:
You can cancel or change (in wirting) for free your booked trip with the date of stay until 08.11.2020 up to 7 days befor your booked trip.
The down payment already made is converted into a voucher. This voucher does not expire and can be redeemed later.
In the event of cancellation later than 21 days before the start of the trip, late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the total amount of the booked room, as stipulated in our usual cancellation policy.
- For cancellations, up to 30 days before start of the holiday there is no cancellation charge.
- For cancellations from 20 days before arrival we charge 50% of the entire arrangement booked.
- For cancellations from 10 day before arrival we charge 85% of the entire arrangement booked.
- In case of no-shows or early departure we charge 100% of the booked arrangement.
- We recommend a travel and cacellation protection
- Rooms can only be cancelled in writing