Health and well-being at Walter
Because the safety of our guests and employees is very important to us,
we have expanded our hygiene concept and adapted it to the current situation.
Despite some changes, you will not miss anything during your vacation in our house!
Our warmth and positive nature will remain!
- You can easily access all important information about our hotel and the surrounding area online
- There are sufficient devices for disinfection throughout the hotel
- If desired, you can pick face mask at the reception
- The distance rules governed by law apply in public areas
- No distance rules apply to people in the same room
We have prpared pre-check-in,
so that you can check in from home more easily and quickly.
- In each room you willl find a disinfectant bottle
- All cleaning rags are washed after every room cleaning; we have introduced a special system of color-coded rags
- Enjoy delicious dishes with the minimum distance provided on our panoramic terrace, dining room, stube or bar
- The hygiene measures in the kitchen include extensive physical inspection and disinfection of unpackaged food; all work equipment is frequently disinfected
- Our colorful garden with ca. 1,000 m²
offers plenty of space for everyone to relax, relax, soak up the sun and strength
- Our outdoor pool with bealthy salt water invite for a cool off
- We attach great importance to the right distance
For our sauna area we will prepare a reservation list in order to create more privacy for our guests
Our staff will be refularly trained on the necessary hygiene measures. We worke with masks
- Our extensive landscape offers plenty of space for our guests
- We rent brands e-bikes (for a fee)
- Cable cars are allowed to open from May 25th
- Trade and gastronomy, as well as alpine pastures and shelters may open from May 11th
- Public transport by bus and train is fully guaranteed
- Museums and sights are open (from May 25th)